Sunday, September 19, 2010

A little of Saturday but mostly Today

Oh the joys of autumn, especially during one's senior year! That's right I'm almost done with my high-school education. Though I am not completely final on my decisions as far as college, I'll be able to make a better decision as that time draws closer.

I finally got around to starting this little thing, even though I don't really expect anyone to read it, I see it more as a means to get myself to express my thoughts more. So hopefully I will never simply write "nothing" even though for example I may remember how my friend would develop a limp due to the fact that he had been sitting on his left leg for no longer than 15 minutes! So now that you know my intentions, your power over the interwebs has spawned a discovery of your uselessness in enforcing my intentions on myself. So without a further ado, my first post has officially began roughly a minute ago.

After work me mates and I drove back through what was quite possibly the most violent storms I've driven through yet. Four wheels on the road was a blessing considering we would hydroplane if we drifted over fifty, so naturally I opted to wait out the storm for a few minutes before making the final trip back to mein haus. The result was me not getting home till about 11:00p.m., which when added to my usual (time consuming) habit of editing an earlier shoot delays my sleep till closer to a little after midnight. (though I am known to exaggerate.)

As for the present day at hand, I woke in a zombie-ish fashion (not really anything new to tell the truth). The sodden day put a little of a damper on the drive to church since after all it is SUNday and I didn't see the sun for one moment during the trip! Though I'm just being a captious critic. With sunday school over the meaning of our metaphysical roots giving rise to our fruits of ethics, epistemology and aesthetics, and a sermon over a historical visit to the story of Zachary, my folks and I headed back to home accompanied by a short update from my brother in the city of music. I always enjoy hearing from my siblings even though I don't talk all that much, I love hearing about they're own adventures of their lives away from the old nest here, especially since I don't see them that often.

As a more concerning note it is 11:33 and my alarm is set for 6:00am... So until tomorrow night I must say Tschuss! Tomorrow I plan on posting a few photos from an awesome photo-shoot with a close friend of mine. So stay tuned to see if I hold true to my intentions!

No comments:

Post a Comment