Tuesday, October 19, 2010

365

The time has come at last, tomorrow will be my last day for project 365! When I was 15, I picked up a small kodak point and shoot and joined my brother in his endeavor of project 365 a "photo a day" challenge for an entire year. It's been a long year, and to tell the truth it's actually been closer to a year and a half to complete the project, but 365 photos have been taken overall. http://www.flickr.com/photos/16438198@N07/

As for the day, mostly uneventful although I did get to have lunch with some good friends from my choir! Stories of home life, and hilarious quotes, it was full of laughs and good cheer. Although I was the only guy I didn't take much heed to it, since no-one else seemed too. After that though, I drove home and continued writing my outline. Certainly a part I like about class is that my prof enjoys my papers on photography, so it makes my writing much easier.

Tomorrow will come despite my hopes otherwise, but at least it's only wednesday, and nothing besides my outline is due. As for the rest of the week though, another senior photoshoot is planned this week, should be another good one as long as the planning session yields some good ideas.

Until another day, I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment